Scope of Service
Our lawyers have been providing legal consultancy and representation services to our clients on both the contractor and employer side in construction-related transactions and disputes in construction law for years.
Our team has experience in drafting construction, contractor, and subcontractor contracts and resolving disputes arising from construction law under the umbrella of the work contract. Our lawyers primarily provide support to our clients on the following topics:
- Infrastructure projects
- Law No. 6306 on the Transformation of Areas at Risk of Disasters and urban transformation,
- Land share/apartment construction works, build-to-suit contracts, revenue sharing contracts for construction works,
- EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction contracts)
- FIDIC contracts
- Construction and lease mixed-type contracts
- Disputes arising from defective real estate construction.