Areas We Serve Your Company
Risk assessment procedures are carried out by audit teams. The aim is to substantiate the assessment of “material misstatement” risks on the levels of financial table and claims by management, and detecting errors and fraudulence.
Audits are conducted by audit teams through gathering the sufficient and appropriate audit evidence to cover the risks of material misstatement and implementing the audit procedures appropriate for the risks.
Upon completion of the audit closure procedures, the Independent Audit Report is prepared and presented to the management. Those in charge of corporate management and other relevant parties are contacted for the audit results to be reviewed. The accuracy of the additional information and others in the activity report is assessed.
Scope of Service
Independent auditing is the process of evidence collection and evaluation by an independent expert. This is done in order to investigate the compliance of the financial tables and other financial data of a firm with the predetermined criteria and prepare a report. Ventera’s expert auditors who have the required professional knowledge and experience will provide reasonable assurance that financial tables do not have material misstatements due to error or fraud and write up an audit report with the findings, while exercising due professional care.
We perform independent audits with adherence to principles of professional ethics, Turkish Auditing Standards (TDS), International Standards on Auditing (ISA) and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards. Our auditors use all the auditing techniques on books, records and documents required to comply with these independent auditing standards
- The independent auditing of financial tables prepared according to Turkish Financial Reporting Standards (TFRS) or Financial Reporting Standard for Large and Medium Sized Entities (FRS for LMSE) in companies subject to independent auditing under the Turkish Commerce Law (TCL),
- The independent auditing of financial tables prepared according to TFRS in companies subject to Capital Markets Board (CMB) regulations (companies that are public or considered to be public),
- The independent auditing of financial tables prepared according to TFRS in companies that will apply to CMB for exporting stocks or debt instruments, Independent limited assurance audit about compliance of Analysis Table (APPENDIX 4), which is one of the additional documents banks are required to provide under article 11/A of Regulation on Credit Transactions of Banks, with the regulation according to GDS 3000,
- The independent auditing of financial tables prepared according to TFRS in companies subject to Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EMRA) regulations
- The independent auditing of financial tables prepared according to TFRS in companies subject to Insurance and Private Pension Regulation and Supervision Agency regulations, The independent auditing of financial tables prepared according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
- The independent auditing of financial tables prepared according to U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP),
- The independent auditing of financial tables prepared according to UK Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (UK GAAP),
- The independent auditing of financial tables prepared according to German Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (German GAAP),
- The independent auditing of consolidated and combined financial tables and footnotes prepared according to the relevant legislation.
- Independent auditing of UFI approved international events in accordance with UFI’s (UFI The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) auditing rules.